Our Financial Advisor Team
Check the background of this firm on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Wayne E. Lewis | C.S.P.G
Wayne has been a Financial Advisor in San Luis Obispo for 33 years. He was a District Manager, Compliance Manager, and Training Manager for American Express Financial Advisors for 22 years. He currently is a LPL Registered Principal, a Registered Investment Advisor and the owner of Lewis Financial in San Luis Obispo, CA. He has been awarded the Chairman's Council and Chairman's Club awards from LPL Financial every year since 2007. He holds a certificate from Cal State Long Beach as a Certified Specialist in Planned Giving.
Wayne has been active in the community for many years. He has served as:
- President of the American Cancer Society, San Luis Obispo Unit
- President and Treasurer for the American Cancer Society, Gold Coast Region
- President and founding member of the Central Coast Planned Giving Council
- Member of the Partners in Philanthropic Planning
- Founding Board member, CFO, chair of the investment committee, and chair of grants commitee for the Community Foundation San Luis Obispo County.
- Board of directors and chair of the finance commitee for the Foundation for the Performing Arts Center
- Founding and Charter member of The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy
- Board Member for the San Luis Obispo YMCA
- Board Member and Chair of the Income Development team for the American Cancer Society for the State of California
- President, Treasurer, and Board Member of the SLO Riders
- Committee Member for the Clark Center
- Committee Member for the expansion of the Cuesta College North Campus
Wayne and his wife, Linda, live in Avila Beach, and have 2 children, 3 grandsons, and 1 granddaughter.
Wyatt Lewis is a LPL Registered Sales Assistant with Lewis Financial. He holds FINRA Series 7 and 66 designations through LPL Financial.
Wyatt is responsible for many aspects of the day-to-day operations, client service, and marketing at Lewis Financial. This includes creating and maintaining relationships with current and prospective clients, research of financial products and investment strategies, and implementing and communicating updates to clients.
A proud Banana Slug, Wyatt graduated from the University of California at Santa Cruz with a B.A. in Economics. His career began with years in corporate finance, establishing lease programs at some of the Silicon Valley's largest communication equipment makers and software companies. In 2002, Wyatt relocated back to his native central coast to join his father in the financial services industry.
Wyatt and his wife Mailee currently live in Atascadero with their two children, Dane and Daisy, and their dog, Mattie. He enjoys many outdoor activities including camping, hiking, surfing, and coaching his son's Little League and soccer teams. Wyatt stays involved in the community by participating as a finance committee member for Woods Humane Society, as well as having served on the board of the Central Coast Planned Giving Council.
Bob Hiltz | CPA Central Coast
Bob Hiltz is a registered sales assistant with LPL. He holds FINRA Series 7 and 63 registrations through LPL Financial.
Bob graduated from Fresno State College with a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting in 1966. He was a practicing CPA for over 20 years, acting as managing partner of Bartlett, Pringle and Wolf CPA's in Santa Barbara, CA until 1994. Following his "retirement," Bob established and ran a financial planning practice, which he merged into Lewis Financial when he relocated to San Luis Obispo in 2003.
Bob has been on the boards of the American Cancer Society, Girl's and Boy's Club, Santa Barbara Chamber of Commerce, Parkinson's Association, La Cumbre Country Club in Santa Barbara, and San Luis Obispo Country Club. He also served as President of the California Society of CPA's, Central Coast Chapter.
Bob has five children and four grand-children, and currently lives with his wife, Wendy, in San Luis Obispo. Outside of the office, he enjoys golf and being a spectator at the "grand's" baseball and soccer games.
Madelyn Clark is the Communications Manager at Lewis Financial. She is a junior at Cal Poly studying Finance with a minor in Psychology. Originally from southern California, Madelyn has enjoyed her time working and attending school on the central coast.
As Communications Manager, Madelyn assists with day to day operations and ensures effective communication between our clients and advisors.