Wayne E. Lewis C.S.A
Wayne has been a Financial Advisor in San Luis Obispo for 39 years. He was a District Manager, Compliance Manager, and Training Manager for American Express Financial Advisors for 22 years. He currently is a LPL Registered Principal, an Investment Advisor Representative and the owner of Lewis Financial in San Luis Obispo, CA. He has been awarded the Chairman's Council and Chairman's Club awards from LPL Financial every year since 2007. He holds a certificate from Cal State Long Beach as a Certified Specialist in Planned Giving.
Wayne has been active in the community for many years. He has served as:
- President of the American Cancer Society, San Luis Obispo Unit
- President and Treasurer for the American Cancer Society, Gold Coast Region
- President and founding member of the Central Coast Planned Giving Council
- Member of the Partners in Philanthropic Planning
- Founding Board member, CFO, chair of the investment committee, and chair of grants committee for the Community Foundation San Luis Obispo County.
- Board of directors and chair of the finance committee for the Foundation for the Performing Arts Center
- Founding and Charter member of The International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy
- Board Member for the San Luis Obispo YMCA
- Board Member and Chair of the Income Development team for the American Cancer Society for the State of California
- President, Treasurer, and Board Member of the SLO Riders
- Committee Member for the Clark Center
- Committee Member for the expansion of the Cuesta College North Campus
- American Institute for Philanthropic Studies
Wayne and his wife, Linda, live in Avila Beach, and have 2 children, 3 grandsons, and 1 granddaughter.